We host multiple rooms for AirBnB.
Here are links to the rooms.
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/46124748 https://airbnb.com/h/south-jordan-queen-a ( Upstairs A )
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/47005931 https://airbnb.com/h/south-jordan-queen-b ( Upstairs B )
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/51045395 https://airbnb.com/h/south-jordan-queen-d ( Basement D )
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/51070878 https://airbnb.com/h/south-jordan-queen-e ( Basement E )
- If you have any questions, please contact Tim or Marie through the Airbnb site.
WiFi details and room keypad codes are on the Airbnb listings.
- Your front door code is unique and is only valid for the duration of your stay.
- Front door can be left unlocked during the day when Tim or others are home.
- Please park in the street. Do not block the garage doors or other guests.
- Leave the bathroom doors open when unoccupied so they can dry out.
- Leave the shower/sauna door open downstairs when not in use so it can dry out.
- Trash cans are around the side of the garage. Only recycling in the green can.
- Upstairs kitchen trash can is under the sink. Recycling in the pantry.
- Downstairs trash and recycling are both in the pantry.
- Downstairs kitchen light switch is next to the microwave.
- Bedroom doors lock when the lever on the back of the door is up. They are unlocked when it's down.
- Please hang towels on hooks in bedroom. These are often on the back of the door.
- When checking out, you can strip the sheets if you like, or leave them. We change them between guests.
- Turn lights off in shared areas when not in use.
- Laundry facilities are shared use. Please do not leave clothes in machines for extended periods as other guests or hosts may want to use the machines.
- Label items in the fridges or pantries. There should be a sharpie on the fridge door.
Most rooms are equipped with a Chromecast (B, D, E, front room, basement living room). To use this, get your phone or laptop on the house wifi and then use the "cast" button to cast the the Chromecast in your room. Apps like Netflix, YouTube, Plex, Hulu, Disney+, Amazon Prime Video, etc should support casting. Also Chrome browsers should support casting a web page. Ask Tim if you want support with getting this going.